Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd prefer to have the outside temp displayed on the 8inch color display, not tucked away in small typeface under the odometer. I've scrolled through the options on the i-MID display, but dont see any way to customize the info there...
Also..for such a large screen, the font size is relatively small, I suppose we are stuck with it?

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
I'd prefer to have the outside temp displayed on the 8inch color display, not tucked away in small typeface under the odometer. I've scrolled through the options on the i-MID display, but dont see any way to customize the info there...
Also..for such a large screen, the font size is relatively small, I suppose we are stuck with it?
I checked in the owner's manual and the OAT display remains in the same place of the speedometer for any setting. Unfortunately, the engineers and programmers at Honda chose the display features we have. :thumbsdow

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
I'll just say that Honda has severely under-utilized the real estate for displaying information on two large screens. The iMID and Info Display are obviously first-generation products. There's so much room for improvement it's laughable. Two giant screens, yet they can't give up enough space to display an entire song or artist title, or at least scroll the information if it gets cut off. Come on! I could point out about a dozen things that either don't work correctly or could be improved greatly.

maybe they will update the software that drives these systems in the future. Honda could make this so much better if they wanted to.

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
I'll just say that Honda has severely under-utilized the real estate for displaying information on two large screens. The iMID and Info Display are obviously first-generation products. There's so much room for improvement it's laughable. Two giant screens, yet they can't give up enough space to display an entire song or artist title, or at least scroll the information if it gets cut off. Come on! I could point out about a dozen things that either don't work correctly or could be improved greatly.

maybe they will update the software that drives these systems in the future. Honda could make this so much better if they wanted to.
I agree.. It packs a lot of potential

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 4 of 4 Posts