Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love the way the '11 looks in black (but i also love the black in the 08-10's)... I think the new ones look better in person than in pics; but the grill on other colors outside black doesn't do it for me. The tail lights look pretty good though, albeit, a tad tiburon'ish.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I love my 10....wish I had a few of the 11s options but I prefer my cars grill and back end...:D....pretty nice with the magnaflows....

·
Stuck in 5th Gear
759 Posts
I think these are some of the same pics I was shown when I was debating whether to wait for the 11 about 2 months ago.

My friend who sells cars seems to think the mid-gen refresh is kind of a gimmick. Almost like they change some random parts just for the sake of saying they changed something and to keep the interest alive.

IDK, anyway I bought the 10

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the front grill looks off to me on the '11's. ... but the black looks awesome; i love it.

·
R.Palace
236 Posts
That grill looks super weak. Our (08-10) front is much more aggressive. That is what I get from looking at the new fronts, everything toned down. Almost girly haha.

x2 on the wheels looking fugly.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
i admit i was not diggin the refresh, but in person, it looks better....i bet it's going to grow on people..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts