Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Curious on how the exhaust performs. I don't want anything obnoxiously loud or drone. If the catback has that problem, might just go with the axleback

·
Registered
42 Posts
No one???

·
Registered
83 Posts
I want the axleback fr my car .. But I feel like even the axleback is to loud .. Idk I wish I can hear one in person

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice circuit! Let us know how the exhaust sounds when you get a chance! If it's not too loud and drones, I'll pull the trigger and get one. I had a invidia Q300 exhaust in my 09 civic si and loved it, I'm hoping it would be similar

·
Registered
167 Posts
Damn I was hoping it was a CVT. Good for you to have the 6MT, it is a much better trans. Bad for me as I was hoping I could a get a sound clip for the CVT.

·
14 CBP SPRT ( . Y . )
951 Posts
PLEASE post that video as soon as youre done...i was just on the phone ordering mine.

just an fyi
49-36604 is for the sport sedan, EX-L Sedan 13-14 V6-3.5L and Touring Sedan 13-14
V6-3.5L
49-36605 is for LX, EX, EX-L Sedan 13-14 L4-2.4L
no coupes sorry

·
Registered
167 Posts
Link I posted is for an authorized dealer and is $462 shipped no tax. Actually when I add it to my cart when signed in to my account it is $451 shipped.

Why buy from eBay at that price?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Link I posted is for an authorized dealer and is $462 shipped no tax. Actually when I add it to my cart when signed in to my account it is $451 shipped.

Why buy from eBay at that price?
When I searched I didn't see thmmotorsports' price plus I had a few eBay bucks to use
I thought it was a deal at the time of purchase

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Damn thanks for the info you guys! That's a great deal on that exhaust. Wondering if anyone went the full catback route? Can't wait to hear the videos

·
Registered
63 Posts
Takeda cat back with Resonator delete... It's pretty loud...

2014 Honda Accord LX 6MT
Takeda dual exhaust
Resonator delete
H&R Sport Springs
BBS Lm wheels
Spec-D tuning camber kit

1 - 20 of 79 Posts