Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Stuck in 5th Gear
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody using racing pulleys on their 7th or 8th GEN Accord? Wondering how the performance gains are, if you would recommend this for a daily driver, and if it would “void” the warranty…..thanks

·
Registered
851 Posts
i looked into that mildly and i dont think you get much performance gains, ( hp or tq wise) its similar to using lightweight rims, just a little physics to prove that cutting a lb here can make the car have to push a hundred pounds less. ( thats an example )

·
Registered
6,778 Posts
It's actually one of the best performance mods imo for the price. Gains are usually around 10+ hp, but the best part is, is that it's a modification you WILL notice. You will feel your car pull much harder throughout the power band.

Most people who have them, swear by them. Let us konw if we can help you with any questions!

·
03 Accord coupe Ex 2.4L
428 Posts
It's actually one of the best performance mods imo for the price. Gains are usually around 10+ hp, but the best part is, is that it's a modification you WILL notice. You will feel your car pull much harder throughout the power band.

Most people who have them, swear by them. Let us konw if we can help you with any questions!
PM sent

·
Registered
178 Posts
everyone says that this is the best mod for the price. if anyone is interested we have a group buy going on.

·
Registered
325 Posts
is there a link to the group buy??

·
04 Accord V6 6spd
402 Posts
is there a link to the group buy??
*** link deleted by Mod, not site sponsor ***

kinda.. not a group buy anymore, but still a great deal (you'll see my username marked as PAID on there :) lol (ntrenchi on v6p))

excelerate is offering free belts with the pulleys.. so it comes out so like $5 difference from the group buy price (we couldnt get enough for group buy).. my total was $204 and change including shipping + free belt. go on that link, find the list, add ur name to it as paid (if your buying now) and follow excelerates links for either the stock size or underdrive, and when you checkout just make sure you write in the comments box (on the excelerate checkout page) that your from v6p and want the free belt

:thumbsup:

·
Stuck in 5th Gear
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I just ordered a set of the pulleys from Mark @throwdown. I will be installing these in the next two weeks. I will post results when they are complete :thmsup:

·
Stuck in 5th Gear
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I just received my UR pulley Crank Lightweight.. with the Belt.

Already did a Base number dyno today..

Will be installing tonight.. Will post later :)!
Jorge, you get these installed? Wondering about the numbers and the feel

·
Stanced 8thGen Accord
4,753 Posts
Jorge, you get these installed? Wondering about the numbers and the feel
I thought you already commented on my thread..

Yeah i already install the UR Crank Pulley.. Great results..

Here is my Thread..

http://www.driveaccord.net/forums/showthread.php?t=52533

I haven't gotten the Post Dyno yet, the shop was going to do it today but they were to busy, So i will get the post Dyno next wednesday.. Hopefully.

If that shop doesn't come through i will just go somewhere else to get my dyno

·
Stuck in 5th Gear
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I thought you already commented on my thread..

Yeah i already install the UR Crank Pulley.. Great results..

Here is my Thread..

http://www.driveaccord.net/forums/showthread.php?t=52533

I haven't gotten the Post Dyno yet, the shop was going to do it today but they were to busy, So i will get the post Dyno next wednesday.. Hopefully.

If that shop doesn't come through i will just go somewhere else to get my dyno
Oh sweet! Na, havnt been on here in a couple days. Always miss something with you lol

·
Stuck in 5th Gear
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Stuck in 5th Gear
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 20 Posts