Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys need some help, my next modification is to do the led door handles and after searching the interwebs I could not find the exact location of the led inputs. I've read to put negative to courtesy lights and positive to dome light. Problem is, my 07 Canadian sedan does not have door courtesy lights. Just cutouts of where the bulbs would fit. So im baffled as to where I can find the 2 leads for my lights to hook into. Pictures would be extremely helpful. Worse comes to worst ill follow the dome light wires under the dash and connect them there but would like a more convenient way.:thumbsup:

·
04 Accord V6 6spd
297 Posts
I made that little handle DIY :) ..The point of using the courtesy positive wire is that it gives out a constant 12v. The courtesy light is switched at the ground. So even when the car is off, door closed, you can still get 12v out of the positive wire. If you don't have a courtesy light already in your car, I'd recommend running a separate 12v wire to your handles along side of the ground from the maps (or ignition light as has been shown in the past) for the best install.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts