Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanting to upgrade some suspension components on my '17 Touring and wanted to know if anyone has gone with the Flex Z coilovers from Tein. If so, how are they?

Also has anyone installed the EDFC system offered by Tein?

I tried searching the forums for a related post already, if I missed it, feel free to link.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I did put a set of 4 Tein Flex Z's on my 2014 EX-L (I4 Sedan). Installed with no Preload, and dropped ~1.5 Front & 1.25 Rear. I put them on @122,800 and now have ~35K on them. The pillow tops were desired, and though easy & new, they are loud/noisy. I also run all 4 at 1 turn down from full Hard. Mostly country 2-lane & long freeway trips of 415-700 miles round trip. I like them and can seat 2 adults or the 2 grand kids in the back with a couple trunk bags, and it's all good and no rubbing.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Sorry, OEM rims came off before Coil-overs went on. OEM's are 17x7+55mm, ASA's are 17x8+45mm and body sits 1/4" above the tire in the wheel well - doesn't rub body at all. I found a pic where I had the 225x55x17 on Rear & 215x55x17 on Front. That may help you concerning fitment.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts