Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
That looks nice and cheap. Anyone with positive reviews on it?

·
1 UP
803 Posts
i was thinking about this.. but they do not look easy to install.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I bought the NuSolis clear bra Mega kit. I installed the hood, fender, headlights and bumper. I havent gotten around to the rest of the pieces. The material seems to be good quality, the larger pieces are difficult to install and too short.
The instructions included state some stretching of plastic may be needed. I heated it up as instructed and could not get anywhere. Each side of the hood piece was 1/2 too short. The lower bumper was the real pain. I am considering taking everything but the headlight film off.
Maybe switch to a bra or the roadwarrior stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCyZvORLHA4&feature=youtube_gdata

·
Registered
400 Posts
First time I see this ROAD WARRIOR STUFF. I will read more about it and if its ok, I will get it.

·
Registered
374 Posts
I had my VentureShield film professionally installed, watched the guy do it. I can promise I wouldn't have the patience or the skill to install the stuff correctly, especially the front bumper. The bumper took two hours to do, by a guy who actually knew what he was doing, and even then they had to do it twice because the first time, it didn't want to stick in some of the crevices such as right above the bays for fog lights. For a DIY'er, well if you've got the patience for it, you're a better man than me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts