Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
ReP4myCiTy(617)
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any members on the north shore area? I seen a couple around but dont see many posting.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Im on here

·
'09 EX 4DR 5MT
103 Posts
Any members on the north shore area? I seen a couple around but dont see many posting.
I know I'm about 6 months late, but I'm about 60 minutes west - North Central Worcester County. Just south of the NH Border...not too many MA folk on here, or is that just my imagination?

Actually, speaking of which, just spotted this ABS 4 Door with some Hyundai wheels:
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Mid-size car Luxury vehicle

·
'09 EX 4DR 5MT
103 Posts
I would have to think there are more people than just us on here in New England with Accords...no? Lol

·
Banned
33 Posts
When the weather gets warm. Anyone want to do a meet up? If so, I just hope that my car will be back together by then. It has been off the road for a few months now. And it is killing me. But, I did just send the motor to a shop to get all new valves, seats, block bored 20-over. And all new gaskets, bolts, oil pump, bearings and the list goes on. Ma8n reason for this was because I bent valves. And, it was consuming oil like a meth head does meth. Found bad rings in it. Massive carbon build up on piston 1. I can not wait to get it back. It will have a fresh flywheel, clutch Axel's and some more items. But for some reason, the ingalls stiffy. Any way, we all should some how get together this summer. Well, that is if summer ever gets here.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15 Posts
follow Masstuning on facebook, its a car group some friends of mine started that I work on event staff for. We share most meet info on there.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I'm from danvers as well

1 - 20 of 32 Posts