Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The local Honda dealer near me is asking for 196.00 to install fogs that I already have. Theyhave a 20% off coupon ontheir website but that's still a but much. Does anyone know of any decent shops near prince george's or and arundel county? I stay in he Fort Meade area.

·
(ノ ̄д ̄)&#1
1,015 Posts
You can do it yourself, even more so since you have a coupe.

Just need to take off the bumper (the clips are easy to pop off and you just need to unscrew two screws, one on each side under the fenders), unscrew the covers, screw in the fog lights, attach the harness to the wiring that's already on the car (they're taped to the headlight's wiring but you can rip the tape off and just plug in).

For the switch, you need to remove your old switch, but there's a video on College Hills Honda where they're installing the 2011 I4's setup for the sedan, however the second half of the video is the part you want to watch where they remove the old switch and replace it with the new one.

After everything's all done, just need to snap the bumper back on and replace the clips and the screw.

You could do this all by yourself, however I recommend having a second pair of hands with the bumper removal.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's true but I am trying to avoid doing it myself if I'm able to find a shop to do it for a reasonable price I'd like to avoid doing so.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I PM'd you with a place in Laurel, Meallen. Check your messages.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I installed mine. I can help you out. You have to buy the switch though if you don't already have it. I am still in NY though, but I'll be back in a week or so.

The local Honda dealer near me is asking for 196.00 to install fogs that I already have. Theyhave a 20% off coupon ontheir website but that's still a but much. Does anyone know of any decent shops near prince george's or and arundel county? I stay in he Fort Meade area.

·
Traitor
387 Posts
Are you in northern or southern Maryland....I know a guy at Honda of Bowie that does good work, as well as a few at Ken Dixon, PM me and I'll give you their names :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts