Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've read on here about BT35-HON from USA SPEC and the Grom Unit.
Just wondering if anyone has tried this. I have an 03 coupe 6cd disc changer.

if not I'll just roll with the Grom BT3:thmsup:

·
BACK TO THE FUTURE!!!
15,210 Posts
i have something similar in my car, but not that brand or model.....

only issue that i'm having with it now is wiring issues on the aux adapter end.

·
07 Honda Accord EX-L V6
288 Posts
i have similar one from USASpec but no BT. 07 Sedan EX-L no navi with 6 cd changer. hooked it up to radio. used a male RCA to male 3.5mm cable then an adapter that changes it to a female 3.5mm connector which i mounted next to the uhh "not an ashtray" tray thingamajiggy. sturdy. works great. sounds great. no issues. use a standard 3.5mm cable to go from the adapter to my phone. can always unplug and close the lid on the "tray" and ull never see the aux XD

kind of want bt now XD

·
Registered
10 Posts
I currently use this:

Bought mine locally at a store. Here is the Site where you can locate a dealer.
http://pac-audio.com/default.aspx

Or Order Directly at:
http://www.ipodcarpros.com/Aux_Adapters/c3/p483/HON03-AUX/product_info.html

Works perfectly, had it for years. Ran RCAs out the hand brake. No snagging yet.
Thats what I'm using as well(mine has 2 aux in's-3.5mm male end), I had a shop hook it up and they ran 1 male 3.5mm head in the center dash and the other 3.5mm to my center armrest. Which is really nice because I bought a Griffin Bluetrip cigarette plug and whenever I get in the car it syncs up and I can use the iphone to play music(pandora, playlist, etc).

I have a 2006 Honda Accord Coupe EX-l with Navi. I also bought the Alpine KTP-445U Power Pack and had them install it mounted in my glovebox. It adds an awesome punch to my speakers. I dont have the gain turned up at all and it sounds terrific. Rear 6x9's are 2 way MB Quart and to keep bass I replaced the tweeters(Infinity Kappas) but kept the 6.5" in the door. When I used the Infinity's in the doors I couldnt get decent bass so I put the Hondas back in and they sound perfect. If I was going to add a sub then I would put the infinitys in the door to keep a more solid upper mid range.

Just added what has worked for me and most people think I have a sub in the car. I would stick with PAC they seem to be make high quality products that most installers trust.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.