Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking for beaded car seat covers and ran across these. In particular this color scheme.

Now... I think these look incredible. I think they would look great with the black interior of my 7.5G coupe.

My only worry is spending that kind of money on this website. I have been doing some research and it turns out that the website is not a scam of any sort. What raises a lot of suspicion is that the sellers are not always honest from what I have read.

While researching, I came across this article. From the looks of it, it seems that the seller of these seat covers might be pretty solid.

I just wanted to know of any of your folks personal experiences, if any, buying from this website. Or, if you know of any other reliable source to buy car seat covers that look as nice as these, that would be great too.

Thanks!

·
Just here for the food
1,873 Posts
I'm not a big fan of beads but I do like those colors (in the second link you posted)!!

I haven't spent any more than maybe $40 on one thing with AliExpress (and that was to prove a point to someone regarding headphones lol), but they do have... fairly good customer service, considering... ya know. Over the years, AliExpress has grown to earn respect from me, as I have been skeptical of online retailers that weren't always reputable per my experience. Would I order something else from AliExpress in the future? Sure. But it sure as heck won't be anything that expensive! At least not until they start using PayPal, which apparently will be like... never.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not a big fan of beads but I do like those colors (in the second link you posted)!!

I haven't spent any more than maybe $40 on one thing with AliExpress (and that was to prove a point to someone regarding headphones lol), but they do have... fairly good customer service, considering... ya know. Over the years, AliExpress has grown to earn respect from me, as I have been skeptical of online retailers that weren't always reputable per my experience. Would I order something else from AliExpress in the future? Sure. But it sure as heck won't be anything that expensive! At least not until they start using PayPal, which apparently will be like... never.
After reading through a few websites explaining what to look out for on the site, I decided to actually go ahead and give them a shot.

I messaged the seller and it was an immediate response. We chatted back and forth for a good hour or so as I asked him questions about the product. He stuck around all the way until he told me that he personally had received the order right after I hit confirm.

He made me feel very comfortable about the whole thing, so hopefully the product looks as good as it is.

I went with the beads because lately I have been having lower back pain while driving. The beads will help massage it. I was originally going for just your standard 'run of the mill' bead seat covers that are like 15 bucks, but for some reason I decided to go all out and try these out. I will definitely be posting pictures when I get them. It comes with 2 front seat covers and 1 rear seat cover. Unfortunately, the delivery time (with free shipping) is anywhere between 15 - 39 days.

·
Just here for the food
1,873 Posts
After reading through a few websites explaining what to look out for on the site, I decided to actually go ahead and give them a shot.

I messaged the seller and it was an immediate response. We chatted back and forth for a good hour or so as I asked him questions about the product. He stuck around all the way until he told me that he personally had received the order right after I hit confirm.

He made me feel very comfortable about the whole thing, so hopefully the product looks as good as it is.

I went with the beads because lately I have been having lower back pain while driving. The beads will help massage it. I was originally going for just your standard 'run of the mill' bead seat covers that are like 15 bucks, but for some reason I decided to go all out and try these out. I will definitely be posting pictures when I get them. It comes with 2 front seat covers and 1 rear seat cover. Unfortunately, the delivery time (with free shipping) is anywhere between 15 - 39 days.
Awesome! AliExpress actually has some US distros, which is a definite plus for the company. Sad thing is that only a small portion of the items sold are actually shipped domestically, and I personally have only saw about 2 things that ship in the US (I think they were audio cables or something; I often look on AliExpress for leisure lol). Nonetheless, I hope the covers match your expectations. Since you mention the back problems, I might need to look into seat covers like this for myself LOL!! Looking forward to seeing pics of them installed! Cheers!

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awesome! AliExpress actually has some US distros, which is a definite plus for the company. Sad thing is that only a small portion of the items sold are actually shipped domestically, and I personally have only saw about 2 things that ship in the US (I think they were audio cables or something; I often look on AliExpress for leisure lol). Nonetheless, I hope the covers match your expectations. Since you mention the back problems, I might need to look into seat covers like this for myself LOL!! Looking forward to seeing pics of them installed! Cheers!
Forgot I had this thread haha

I got them installed! Here they are.

https://imgur.com/a/N99aZ

·
Registered
841 Posts
I was looking for beaded car seat covers and ran across these. In particular this color scheme.

Now... I think these look incredible. I think they would look great with the black interior of my 7.5G coupe.

My only worry is spending that kind of money on this website. I have been doing some research and it turns out that the website is not a scam of any sort. What raises a lot of suspicion is that the sellers are not always honest from what I have read.

While researching, I came across this article. From the looks of it, it seems that the seller of these seat covers might be pretty solid.

I just wanted to know of any of your folks personal experiences, if any, buying from this website. Or, if you know of any other reliable source to buy car seat covers that look as nice as these, that would be great too.

Thanks!
i have used aliexpress before. not for auto parts or anything, but i have used them a few times. whatever you buy will take FOREVER to show up. But it always shows up. everything i bought was cheap and low quality, but you get what you pay for. I wasn't disappointed because i knew EXACTLY what i was getting for the money.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i have used aliexpress before. not for auto parts or anything, but i have used them a few times. whatever you buy will take FOREVER to show up. But it always shows up. everything i bought was cheap and low quality, but you get what you pay for. I wasn't disappointed because i knew EXACTLY what i was getting for the money.
Got my order in a week and a half :)

·
Registered
841 Posts
Got my order in a week and a half :)
REALLY!?!?! Did it come from china? everything i have purchased from there was from across the world. i didnt mind because during the purchase it gave me the expected delivery date, and it was accurate, but i clearly remember the 5-6 items i ordered (separately) all took around 3 weeks. you either lucked out or didnt get your item from china. either way, good for you!

actually now that i think about it, the mugen emblem on my grill came from there...

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
REALLY!?!?! Did it come from china? everything i have purchased from there was from across the world. i didnt mind because during the purchase it gave me the expected delivery date, and it was accurate, but i clearly remember the 5-6 items i ordered (separately) all took around 3 weeks. you either lucked out or didnt get your item from china. either way, good for you!

actually now that i think about it, the mugen emblem on my grill came from there...
Yup, it came from China. The shipping information was all in Chinese so I didn't understand a damn word of it lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts