Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to get a BT35-HON but wanted to get some input from people with experience with it.

Mainly looking for:
- Bluetooth for calls, music, GPS (Waze)

How is the performance? Heard some complaints about sound quality on Bluetooth Music. I havent seen anyone comment about Waze - does the Waze voice transmit through bluetooth to car speakers?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
There's a few posts on here about this and the other options out there. I've been heavily considering this for the past year or so and just started looking into the iSimple one also.

This one's about 1/2 the price but also only has BT instead of extra Aux Ins. The one thing I like about the USA Spec one is that it'll automatically switch to BT if a call comes in. I like this in case I happen to be listening to something else. I'm not sure if it displays song names, but that'd be nice if it did.

As far as sound quality goes I've read reviews saying it's great and some saying it's terrible. From just thinking back about the reviews it seems iPhone users are getting better sound quality. This may be an issue with lower quality and older Android devices and not so much the actual BT35.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hmm I just bought an the PA..whatever (iPod connectivity by wire). I am planning on getting the BT35 as well and daisy chain them together so I can have both wire connection and BT35 connection.

Thats supposed to work but... I have LX with so no XM, only CDC. Not sure how it'll chose which device will play.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
I happened upon USA Spec's Facebook page.

Their Cover Picture or whatever it's called says BT45... coming soon. Has USB Charging (eh), 3.5mm aux in, and fuller/richer BT sound.

It'd be nice if the USB accepted audio input. The charging part doesn't excite me, unless I can figure out a way to hide the charging cables better.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I bought the BT35 and returned it the next day. The audio quality was HORRIBLE. For music I mean. Like a low quality mp3 if you know what I mean. Check out the adaptor from GROM Audio.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
I bought the BT35 and returned it the next day. The audio quality was HORRIBLE. For music I mean. Like a low quality mp3 if you know what I mean. Check out the adaptor from GROM Audio.
Just curious... what kind of phone were you using it with?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts