Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my friend has this nice coupe and i like the Rear bumper reflector. Any mods out there atm that can put that same red reflector vent on the coup bumper onto the Sedan's bumper?

Closest i found is this http://www.collegehillshonda.com/product/71510-T2G-A00.html that is already pre-installed on the EX-L model but it still no where near the look of the Coupe Reflector.

PhotoShopped:

Oh n I think u can add led light s to it

·
hot garbage
269 Posts
if you have the money, it can be done. looks ridiculous and ricey if you ask me. they're made to look like vents but obviously fake. there are coupe owners who would like to delete them from their rides. i wanted to when i had the coupe.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Why not just take a jig saw and make cut outs. You could use glue and duct tape to hold the reflectors in place.

·
Registered
2013 Honda Accord EX-L V6 with Nav
870 Posts
How about making a sedan a 2 door?

·
Registered
44 Posts
You have several posts asking how to make a sedan look like a coupe. Here's an idea, buy a coupe. A sedan and coupe are made to look different. These things don't work on a sedan and look ridiculous.

·
Grinding Gears
326 Posts
Superhonda, you get two thumbs up for this one lol

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
By the way despite all the good thing about the coupe rear view but when comparing the front view against the sedan the coupe front view look like shit. The curves in the front and the fog lights are no match against the sedan. It's like I want the sedan front bumper to be on the coupe front and the coupe rear to be on the sedan rear that should be the MMC for 2016 pretty much like doing 69 position

1 - 15 of 15 Posts