Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello folks

are the OEM shock absorbers adjustable on the 2013 honda accord (sedan EX 2.4)

I'd like to get the car ride softer. my tires are running on 33 PSI front and 32 PSI rear (nitrogen)

i dont care if it affects handling as i ride relaxed.

i also did read that buying aftermarket coilover would be money waste if i expect better ride quality

since most buy aftermarket coilovers for better handling and more sport oriented ride

any help is welcome

thx

·
Registered
195 Posts
Hello folks

I'd like to get the car ride softer. my tires are running on 33 PSI front and 32 PSI rear (nitrogen)

i also did read that buying aftermarket coilover would be money waste if i expect better ride quality

since most buy aftermarket coilovers for better handling and more sport oriented ride

any help is welcome

thx

No

Drop your tire pressure to 30PSI if you want to have that squishy floating feel. That will likely be your best bet.

·
'15 6-6
565 Posts
Hello folks

any help is welcome

thx
Another option that you may consider is switching to the 16" LX wheels which will give you a softer ride.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts