Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Hey all,

I get so many requests to have my Doberman in a video for some odd reason, after I mentioned that I installed the Wet Okole seat covers on the rear seats for him. Also I wanted to try out the GoPro Hero 4 since it has 120 FPS and my Doberman was free from any appointments that day.:grin

Anyway the seat covers front and rear are looking brand new. When I get a chance to get the car out of the garage and its not blinding sun I will do another vid showing the tint and the seat covers in proper lighting.

If you like super slo-motion and Dobermans check out the video and tell me what you think.

·
Registered
2013 Honda Accord EX-L V6 with Nav
870 Posts
Nice dog

·
EarthDreams
788 Posts
Doberman Pinchers, Pitbulls, German Shepards, and Rottweilers eat babies. They should ALL be put down. No questions asked. They're as bad as terrorists.

Sweet dog though, looks pretty chill to me. What's the fella's name?

·
Registered
491 Posts
Doberman Pinchers, Pitbulls, German Shepards, and Rottweilers eat babies. They should ALL be put down. No questions asked. They're as bad as terrorists.

Sweet dog though, looks pretty chill to me. What's the fella's name?
LOL. Hmmmm maybe not quite as bad. His name is Diesel. German name for a German dog.

OMG your dog is gorgeous!!
Thank you! He is laying beside me now and I will tell him you approve of him.

·
Yes, I'm a girl.
1,649 Posts
If I saw that dog running toward me like that I would crap in my pants! Looks like a playful rascal though.
LOL... yeah he's pretty scary lookin.

I'd be afraid of a face full of slobber. Used to be a pair of dobermans at the stables I rode at... the male was HUGE and very scary if you didn't know better. They're so athletic... he eventually had a rear leg amputated to keep a cancer from spreading and he'd still come back with a rabbit in his mouth from time to time.

Your boy looks very well taken care of. It's hard to keep weight on them at times. He's nice and sleek and shiny. :grin

·
Registered
941 Posts
Ive only met one doberman in my life but he was the biggest goofball ever. Nothing to be afraid if at all. Instantly became great friends with my grandma's dachshund.

·
Registered
264 Posts
That's a great looking dog. Gotta get a set of those covers for my moms car. I love how people immediately get scared of larger dogs, even though most of the time they are gentle giants. I have a rotty/shepard mix (her name is Mia) and she's the best dog I've ever had. I've had 2 other dogs before Mia, a standard size dachshund(about 20 lbs) and a standard poodle(about 45lbs), and Mia my 90lb girl is the most gentle of them all. I can literally feed her food hanging from my mouth, hold a nice piece of steak less than an inch from her face and she will wait to take it until I say so, she's that gentle. Great guard dog (she knows the sound of my car and my parents cars and will be at the window wagging her tail like 30 seconds before we even pull up to the house), great with my little cousins. She's about 7 now and has 2 TPLO knee surgeries (one on each back leg) She really loved sprinting and doing huge jumps (clear 6ft easily) in my yard when she was young, but that obviously wore her knees pretty bad. Attached a pic of Mia enjoying some snow in the yard.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts