Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 20 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i took a couple quick pics of the aries 3d (they also go by other names i believe) floor mats i just received, they look pretty durable, the backing is like velcro type material that keep the mat from slipping and moving.

the rear mat is a single piece that covers all the way across

the molded mats fit the lines of the vehicle good, no gaps.

no weather yet to test when wet

·
No PRND
583 Posts
Dang I've never heard of these, they look nice. Oh well I guess I'm stuck with my weathertechs.

·
Enjoying Life!!!
55 Posts
They don't seem to keep the bottom of your shoes from the elements dragged in to the car ie water,snow,mud.

Look nice, but I'll stay with my Weathertechs.

·
Registered
330 Posts
These look nice, but I think thats about it. I have a feeling your feet will be slipping everywhere once those mats get wet.

lets us know how it goes.

·
6 Cylinders and 6 Gears
721 Posts
I never thought I needed new mats until I saw these. :thmsup:

·
Registered
901 Posts
Good looking mats. I decided to just get the all weather weather tech ones because of price.
I don't get it...you prefer to pay more?

OP, I didn't buy these yet because there is a HUGE gap on the drivers mat in the pic on college hills site. Yours looks to fit perfect...did you have to wrestle with it or did it just fit perfectly out of the box?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
OP, I didn't buy these yet because there is a HUGE gap on the drivers mat in the pic on college hills site. Yours looks to fit perfect...did you have to wrestle with it or did it just fit perfectly out of the box?
no, i took pics of them then put in the car, they fit right in, no wrestling, no gap

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
They don't seem to keep the bottom of your shoes from the elements dragged in to the car ie water,snow,mud.

Look nice, but I'll stay with my Weathertechs.
luckily i wont ever have to deal with SNOW or MUD

·
It's a Coupe or nothing
213 Posts
Looks as if they aren't as high or deep as Weather Tech, witch is important to me.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I don't get it...you prefer to pay more?

I don't mean the digital liners. I purchased their all-weather.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Then what influenced you to purchase these mats if you probably wont need them ? Just curious .
1. the carpeted one just are not durable, the drivers side one was already wearing down

2. have you tried cleaning up smashed cheerios and other crumbs on carpet, its alot easier with these mats

3. i wanted a 1 piece rear mat, which aids in reason #2

4. and i like the looks of these mats over the weathertech

What did these cost? they look nice
delv'd to the door $145, it was free shipping when i ordered it

·
Registered
901 Posts
no, i took pics of them then put in the car, they fit right in, no wrestling, no gap
upon closer inspection of your pics (#5) that gap is exactly like the one on college hills site. Looks like a good inch between the sill and mat no? Not trying to be a pain, I really like them and want to buy, but if my eyes aren't playing tricks on me that would drive me nuts!

·
Enjoying Life!!!
55 Posts
My guess you're seeing the carpet, not a gap. It looks like they don't go all the way up and cover the full carpeting.

1 - 20 of 133 Posts