Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey does anyone know of a really good window tinter in Arizona? Phoenix area. Cost is no option just want great quality, lifetime warranty and the most UV protection for my BLK/BLK coupe. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Look into a shop that has Pinnacle One or Llumar (same company actually) ...HQ offerings

I have an appointment with a well known guy in my area for next week... the guy is a pro and has been tinting for 27 years--and does tinting for the Maserati dealer here in Indy . The plan is to go with the new CTX series Llumar in 30% http://www.llumar.com/pdf/en/LLumarAutoSpecsUS.pdf .. It's a new signal enabling film that's been getting good results for those wanting a non-dyed tint (usually basic tint in most cars), but all the attributes a ceramic or metallic film would have with none of the high price or killing cell/gps signal side-effects associated.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for replies I sent a quote request to diamond auto glass for their premium tint

·
Registered
49 Posts
Got my Accord from Showcase Honda on Camelback Road with free lifetime tint. They have a robust body shop. They offer specials for dent removal and 3M film paint protection film. Check their website for service/parts coupons. I had my tint redone due to tiny rips-for free with no hassle. They might offer walk-in tint service for you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts