Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
umer8566
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi i have 2008 accord coup
need help asap this morning. i was going to my work. I stop on the gassstation to get the coffe. from there car strat ok no problem after i woud say 30 yard of distance there waz a signal light so I stop on that light i was the first 1 on the then lights turn green. i hit the gass ass soon ass i hit the gass my car move little bit but my car completly turn off no light no power nothing coudent even turn on my blinkers so i stop my car in middile of the road move the gear to park take the key out and i wated like 10sec and then put the key back in and try to start my car and car start righy away like no problem any any body help me what do u guys think what that problme

i have pioneer navegation and 1 amp and 10' sub

plz help

·
36 Posts
Start by learning the english language. Then once you do, focus on proper spelling and forming of sentences. Then check your battery terminals.

·
Registered
682 Posts
hi i have 2008 accord coup
need help asap this morning. i was going to my work. I stop on the gassstation to get the coffe. from there car strat ok no problem after i woud say 30 yard of distance there waz a signal light so I stop on that light i was the first 1 on the then lights turn green. i hit the gass ass soon ass i hit the gass my car move little bit but my car completly turn off no light no power nothing coudent even turn on my blinkers so i stop my car in middile of the road move the gear to park take the key out and i wated like 10sec and then put the key back in and try to start my car and car start righy away like no problem any any body help me what do u guys think what that problme

i have pioneer navegation and 1 amp and 10' sub

plz help
What? :dunno:

·
Also available in sober.
499 Posts
Start by learning the english language. Then once you do, focus on proper spelling and forming of sentences. Then check your battery terminals.
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Every time I read a post like this, I want to look for the eject button.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts