Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to this forum, this is my first post. I searched but didnt find much about this. Just got a '10 coupe EXL V6 with premium audio, only issue is on songs that have constant bass, it almost sounds like the front door speakers get silenced and all power goes to rear speakers. Any idea how to fix it/why this happens? When all speakers are working they sound fine, so I'm not looking to do a bunch of work on the car.

·
Registered
4 Posts
@thorog1741 it fixed my problem, im pretty sure our problems are the same, when i was bumping my old school shit the bass would hit and it sounds good then boom the damn thing transitioned from surround into only in the rear, then i found that the microphones was causing that to happen

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
@thorog1741 it fixed my problem, im pretty sure our problems are the same, when i was bumping my old school shit the bass would hit and it sounds good then boom the damn thing transitioned from surround into only in the rear, then i found that the microphones was causing that to happen
Both mics are unplugged, however the problem still exists. Any other solution?

·
Registered
55 Posts
to disconnect the microphones or at least the way that i did it was by pulling the radio and unplugging the highest plug (in the back of the radio) that ISNT either the hazards/passenger airbag light connector or the climate control power

1 - 10 of 10 Posts