Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Audio changes source between starts occasionally. What I mean is I usually listen to XM. Next day, when I start the car, the audio is on FM. No one else drives it, and I never listen to commercial radio. 2013 EX-L Navi with V6. Anyone else with this problem? :dunno:

·
Registered
481 Posts
No, never

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
Its possessed

·
Elvira
3,605 Posts
Audio changes source between starts occasionally. What I mean is I usually listen to XM. Next day, when I start the car, the audio is on FM. No one else drives it, and I never listen to commercial radio. 2013 EX-L Navi with V6. Anyone else with this problem? :dunno:
sometimes it changes upon startup to the CD player which like you, i don't use. It wants to load a CD. Never had it switch to FM or AM etc. since I exclusively use XM.

Miker

·
hot garbage
203 Posts
sometimes it changes upon startup to the CD player which like you, i don't use. It wants to load a CD. Never had it switch to FM or AM etc. since I exclusively use XM.

Miker
yep, mine does the same. annoying but easily changed via steering wheel controls.

·
Registered
901 Posts
No kids at home? You sure nobody else drives it? Got busted taking my dad's car back in the day because I left a tape in the deck:thumbsdow

·
Registered
330 Posts

Miker
This happens to me on my '13 Acccord sedan I4. I've noticed it more when I've used Pandora on the previous drive, and then the next time I turn on the car, it defaults to the CD player.

Another annoying thing is when I switch either from AM or Pandora back to FM while I'm driving, it will go the station I had before, but if it's on the 2nd page of the presets, the screen does not match. It shows the 1st page of the presets, and if I hit a button for another station, it will simply beep twice and not work. I have to scroll through the stations in order for the pages to 'sync' up once again.

This might be a glitch that the audio software update might fix, but I have yet to waste half a day at the dealer for them to install it.

·
Luv2Drum
119 Posts
Gotta say mine has always stayed tru to where it was.

·
It's a Coupe or nothing
213 Posts
Mine does it also.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts