Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

81 - 85 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Такое удовольствие в штатах около до 350 можно отхватить, брал себе с нафигатором. А так дешевле можно урвать по проще модели.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Такое удовольствие в штатах около до 350 можно отхватить, брал себе с нафигатором. А так дешевле можно урвать по проще модели.
на разборке за 400 продают)). Есть один человек который русификацией занимается и перепрошивкой - сказал за 120 сделает. Но к нему ехать почти 300 км. Это по деньгам ещё примерно 100. Вот думаю может как нибудь в ту сторону придётся ехать, так за одно и заскочу. Он говорит что даже если у него не будет нужной прошивки, сможет перевести устройство в режим "девайс" и командной строкой перезагрузить его в режим нормальной загрузки.
Там по сути работы на 30 минут, вставить флешку и залить прошивку.
Можно и заказать флешку с прошивкой ,она с доставкой обойдётся 72$ , но нужно точно знать модификацию прошивки - чего я не знаю.
Как то вяло тут люди общаются, я лазил на форуме Хонды сивик , так там без проблем все прошивки в свободном доступе. Я ради интереса пробовал заливать , но нет реакции. На Сивике головное устройство Pioneer а на Аккорде Clarion.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I see the TSB A16-059 in the forums here, and am wondering if this is still the latest audio update software, or if this has been replaced by a newer update?

If anyone knows of either an updated TSB or a part number that replaces 07AAU-T2FA1A0, please let me know!

Thanks!

·
Registered
92 Posts
I see the TSB A16-059 in the forums here, and am wondering if this is still the latest audio update software, or if this has been replaced by a newer update?

If anyone knows of either an updated TSB or a part number that replaces 07AAU-T2FA1A0, please let me know!

Thanks!
I hope you can get an answer on this, as I would like to know also. Not only has my system been acting weird in the control system, it has been rebooting on its own as well while I am driving down the road.

Add to that, I recently purchased a new iPhone 11 to replace my old 7. This has been giving me problems with the BT interface, and the person I am talking to will begin sounding like a garbled robot (digital and breaking up) and become intermittent on how much even comes through. I found by switching to speaker and back to BT a few times will help the call work better. I called Verizon today and the tech I was working with looked my symptoms up in one of their list server databases and there is someone else with a 2016 Accord EX with navi and an iPhone 11 experiencing the exact same symptoms ! Something has to be able to be fixed. For those who say just use Apple Play, that has a ring/tinny sound with the audio of who I am speaking to. It has always been that way.

I really would like to do an update. And would love to find an update drive for a better price, but more importantly... I want to get the latest update !

Thanks in advance for any help and info provided !!!

Mike

81 - 85 of 85 Posts