Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Don't Forget Auto Geeks Black Friday Deals!

Just wanted to post a reminder for those who may be interested. I wasn't aware of their "Black Friday" discount and purchased a Forum Favorite Kit from them but remembered that I may as well get some clay and spray kit also. I've decided to go get my Accord detailed and the shop that will be doing it suggested if I want to use a certain product to go ahead and purchase it and they would use my products. Although I'd love to do the work myself I cannot because of some health issue. In the past I've always jumped into car care myself and used Pinnacle products clay/waxes especially with my black vehicle. Their Souveran wax worked very well, I still have a can in the garage of it. I decided to just purchase a full kit with Klauss products for clean/seal prior to the Pinnacle wax. Long story short, when I called back to change my order before they shipped, I added the Pinnacle ultra clay special for $30. My original order totaled $140 before the addition of the clay products. The girl recommended that in adding the $30 clay bar products that I take advantage of their "Black Friday" discount. After doing this it brought both of my purchased together down to $136 total...A good savings for me and glad I called back about my order. Maybe next time around I'll try out the Blackfire as Glen had suggested. I'm trying this kit for the first time so we'll see! I'll eventually report my findings on the job at a later date...Just wanted to give a heads up about their deal!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Thanks Jephu, additionally, make sure that you get this discount, I had clicked on the Black Friday Banner on the top of the page but it did not insure the discount. I called in the end and she added it in with the order!

·
Banned
356 Posts
I have a few stuff in my cart. Just waiting for the next round of cyber buster deals to see if there will be anything to add before placing my order. Thanks for the heads up.

·
Thunder Up!
2,559 Posts
Too bad you can't get polishers with the 25%...

...oh well. Ordered the Griots 6"kit, 5" backing plate and more pads :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OMG! Another Autogeek sale

Starting at 12:00 A.M, Sunday December 8, 2013 For 12 Hours Only with code ELF20!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
20% Off Coupon valid on in stock items with code DEC20. $75 MINIMUM GETS YOU FREE SHIPPING. 20:58 HOURS/MINS REMAINING.

Wolfgang has 15% off sale including free shipping.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discounted Microfiber + Free Shipping - Autogeek

The following is a quote from their site:

ALL Microfiber towels, applicators, and wash mitts are marked down up to 20% AND they ship for FREE! Starting now and ending February 28th, you can stock up on your favorite microfiber towels and accessories and SAVE BIG!

Free shipping applies to MICROFIBER items only. If you have another item on the same order, regular shipping charges will apply, but no extra shipping fees incur for the Microfiber items in your cart.

Sale ends February 28th, 2014.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
AutoGeek 20% Off

FORUMMARCH20 - Expires 3/31/14 (20% Off)

SPRING2014 - Expires 3/23/14 (15% Off + Free Shipping If Over $150)

·
Registered
26 Posts
AutoGeek Discount

Thanks just used

·
Registered
175 Posts
any good sales? recommendations?

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
20% off entire purchase. Depends on your car care needs. Always good to have some good microfiber towels and a good quick detailer on hand. Check out the Black Fire and Pinnacle products.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Detailed Image Sale: FOAM GUN/LANCE and SHAMPOO SALE
Coupon Code: Shampoo414 20% Exp: 4/5/14 at 11:59 PM EDT

Foam Gun/Lance & Shampoo Sale

Get the Gilmour Foam Gun and DI Accessories Foam Lance on sale for over 30% off and save 20% on Shampoos using coupon code Shampoo414 through 4/5/14 ET.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Autogeek % OFF coupons

15% OFF (no exclusions) = BUNNY15

FS over $150

1 - 20 of 69 Posts