Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Does any one try to do this ? (reacting when doors locked/unlocked)

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hehe
They are in my car and i can do that with the button what i asked for is how i can make them automatic that's mean when i lock the doors with the remote the mirrors fold and vice verse

·
Registered
577 Posts
where'd you buy the mirrors from?

i know if you have viper car alarm you can set an aux to pulse for say 3secs after doors lock and wire that to a signal diode that will allow current to pass and fold the mirrors... i think...

·
niiice!
347 Posts
wow my old car had this. didnt think accord has this mod yet since its a brand new bread of car. but hmmm anyone have a link to these, to buy?

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It is an OEM equipment in our accord the same as JDM mirrors with turn signals.
Do you know the wiring diagram of the OEM lock ?

·
Registered
158 Posts
i have them as well, and a bodyshop install them for me for $50, less than 25 min!!.... real nice...i feel like my car is different than others when turning with a diff mirrer + the light ignal :) lol... i got them on ebay for like $285

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
I want mine to auto fold too........we need LINKS! :)

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
drpapi24hour01
Could you provide a wiring diagram for this ?
Or what parts do they add ?

·
Registered
158 Posts
http://www.autosignalparts.com/honda-accord-signal-side-mirror-cover-pair-sae-0809.html,

i have these in black.. i didn't found it on eBay, i guess the seller got his own website now....so check this one out, and any shop that work with installing music system will know how to install this real easy.... i will take some pictures of my car or make a video how this work in a few.... and the way this mirrors work is that when u lock you car the mirrors fold in, and when u put the key in you car they open out..

·
Registered
73 Posts
http://www.autosignalparts.com/honda-accord-signal-side-mirror-cover-pair-sae-0809.html,

i have these in black.. i didn't found it on eBay, i guess the seller got his own website now....so check this one out, and any shop that work with installing music system will know how to install this real easy.... i will take some pictures of my car or make a video how this work in a few.... and the way this mirrors work is that when u lock you car the mirrors fold in, and when u put the key in you car they open out..
Cool, but I checkedthe website and they dont have my car color which is Beize Blue:dunno:

·
Registered
158 Posts
they give you the option to select other color and just give them you car color code...did you email them about you car color?

·
Registered
191 Posts
My CT side mirrors tilt down when I park... Would installing these mirrors mean that I would have to buy they $78 tilt module or should I be able to rewire them...

·
Generation 9
565 Posts
Do you have a close up shot of how they look installed?? They sound great...good mod.

·
Registered
190 Posts
i like the idea but im not liking the looks of those mirrors. Please someone keep us informed with more photos, tips, installation guide etc . . . .

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
i have the oem led inspire mirrors already, i just need to figure out how to control them folding. plus, i wouldn't want them to fold when i lock/unlock the door, i'd rather have them fold when i turn off the car.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts