Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking for a Gen 9 V6, manual trans. There were three available colors from Honda according to everything I've read, black, red and gray.

I've now seen two for sale in blue on autotrader including today, and one in white a few weeks ago. According to the color options from Honda, these colors with the manual transmission, V6, should not exist

Does anyone have an explanation for this?

·
cvt - NOT
1,292 Posts
I believe it depends on the year. I believe the (9.5 gen) 16/17 offer them in blue. the 17 definitely does.

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
It also depended on what interior color you wanted. In 2015 I wanted a 6-6 coupe with the white (black and cream) interior. About my only exterior option then was white. I could have gotten a red or blue car (my first choices) but if they were to have the 6-speed manual they had to also have an all black interior. Either color could have been had with the white interior, but that would have required an automatic. It really made no sense whatsoever. The allowed combinations changed from year to year I believe.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Red, black, and grey all with black interior were offered 2013-2017.
White with tan interior was offered in 2015 only.
Blue with black interior was offered in 2016-2017 only. (I thought only 2016, but ^^).

I recently discovered that Canada had a few different options including white with black interior on the Touring model. I have no idea what other exclusive options they had, but damn I would have loved a white with black interior.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts