Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

Avant Garde M510 or Rotiform SNA

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well its about time to get some rims. I had done decided to get avant garde m510. Then just the other day I came across the rotiform SNA. Now I'm torn between the 2. So what do you think? Also the price doesn't matter. Here is some pics. The m510 is on the left. The SNA is on the right. These will be going on after I get my air suspension.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
I'm not into aftermarket wheels so I don't know which wheel is which. Let me know and I'll cast my vote.

·
Thunder Up!
2,559 Posts

·
2013 Honda Accord Touring
202 Posts
Well its about time to get some rims. I had done decided to get avant garde m510. Then just the other day I came across the rotiform SNA. Now I'm torn between the 2. So what do you think? Also the price doesn't matter. Here is some pics. The m510 is on the left. The SNA is on the right. These will be going on after I get my air suspension.
the M510's are great wheels
but similar to Velgen VMB5's, what I've got on my car.
before committing to AG, look into Velgen.
here are a few pictures of my car with the VMB5 in 2 colors.

wheels/brakes -

front right -

side -

left side -

front left -

·
Registered
103 Posts
I love the AG M510. I wanted to buy them for my accord, but once I found out they will stick out past the front fender and require a stretched to have them not be 100% flat in the front, I have decided I wont buy them. Some guys on here are fine with the front wheel sticking out past the front fender and running a stretched tire, its all a matter of taste.

Ultimately, I still like the M510 more. The inner spokes near the hub on the alternative wheel don't look good in my opinion.

·
JaeDM
567 Posts
What's the price difference between the Velgen and the Avant Garde?

I'd look at the difference between weight first, then see if the price difference is worth it. They look like to be the excat same wheels, maybe just different offsets?

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I know that the velgans are popular here. But they poke on the front. Both these wheels are avalible with custom offsets. So all I have to do when I get my airbags is take a few measurements at ride height to get the fitment I want. I'm not worried about the weight. Rotiform does offer a lightweight version of the same wheel for 3 times the price for those that do.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I was also looking at the M510's until I realized the offset would cause the wheels to stick out. Anyone find any similar wheels?

·
Thunder Up!
2,559 Posts
front left -
I know that the velgans are popular here. But they poke on the front. Both these wheels are avalible with custom offsets. So all I have to do when I get my airbags is take a few measurements at ride height to get the fitment I want. I'm not worried about the weight. Rotiform does offer a lightweight version of the same wheel for 3 times the price for those that do.
Those don't look like they poke at all. Perfect fitment in my opinion. Maybe that's a custom offset. No stretch and not past the fender. :thmsup:

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I was also looking at the M510's until I realized the offset would cause the wheels to stick out. Anyone find any similar wheels?
You can get the in a custom offset. Go to the avant garde website. Go to the m510's page. Right under the picture it says avant garde bespoke. When you click on that it will tell you that you can get custom offsets, bolt patterns, colors and finishes. I think it cost an extra $70 per wheel. I think that's a good deal for some custom wheels. The rotiform also has a similar program. That's why these wheels made the final cut.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Those don't look like they poke at all. Perfect fitment in my opinion. Maybe that's a custom offset. No stretch and not past the fender. :thmsup:
Nothing against dubs car. It's a great car. But you see the back wheel angles in. I don't want that at my ride height. Only when I sit it down. Also his setup it staggerd. I want a squared setup. If he ran a squared set up it would poke in the front. Maybe its just me but the velgans have been done so many times it makes me want to step out of the box a little. I want to powdercoat my wheels. If I get velgans I will have to find and pay someone to do it. Where as avant garde and rotiform will do it for me. There is someone on here with a car just like mine that has velgans in 20x10 squared just like I want and he said they poke.

·
Supporting Vendor
654 Posts
Are you going to roll your fenders or do anything else? Or just wheels/tires and air suspension?

Personally, Rotiform makes some of my favorite wheels, I'd get them if they were in my price range

Nick C.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Are you going to roll your fenders or do anything else? Or just wheels/tires and air suspension?

Personally, Rotiform makes some of my favorite wheels, I'd get them if they were in my price range

Nick C.
Yeah I'm going to roll my fenders. These wheels are the only rims that Rotiform makes that I actualy like. I thought Rotiform wheels were expensive to. But you can get the SNA for under $400 a wheel. Now the lightweight version is like $1,250 a wheel. You can go to there website and they have the prices there so you can order direct from them.

·
Low&Wide
134 Posts
Nothing against dubs car. It's a great car. But you see the back wheel angles in. I don't want that at my ride height. Only when I sit it down. Also his setup it staggerd. I want a squared setup. If he ran a squared set up it would poke in the front. Maybe its just me but the velgans have been done so many times it makes me want to step out of the box a little. I want to powdercoat my wheels. If I get velgans I will have to find and pay someone to do it. Where as avant garde and rotiform will do it for me. There is someone on here with a car just like mine that has velgans in 20x10 squared just like I want and he said they poke.
If you do 20x9 or 19x9 with 45 offset, it will not poke at all with the Velgens with factory camber specs. Also if you give them a call, Velgen offers powder coating as well.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts