Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, just wanted to share how stoked I am after buying my leds from diamondshineauto.com

Phenomenal service, as they were very accessible and answered all my questions literally within the hour.. no pressure to buy so that I could take my time and make my own decisions...

I received my package in 2 days flat. oh yea, and what I'm really happy about is that they didn't charge a ridiculous amount of money for shipping or tack on phantom extra fees. I got tracking confirmation/insurance for 2 bucks and some change..NOT BAD! And just because the shipping was cheap, don't think they just stuffed the product in an envelope on a wing and prayer. Nope, the package came with plenty of bubble wrap to ensure a damage-free delivery!

Will post pics after I find my camera..but just wanted to share my uber-positive experience!

·
1 UP
1,467 Posts
dude... they don't deliver the packages, if you're "stoked" go thank the mail men, and the men and women who work at the courier companies who delivered your package in two days.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dude... they don't deliver the packages, if you're "stoked" go thank the mail men, and the men and women who work at the courier companies who delivered your package in two days.
Thanks for the hot tip! I think I will!

·
Gota love BLUE
643 Posts
how are the leds and are they nice and bright ?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts