Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I have a 2009 Coupe with NO Navigation.
Is there anyway that i can add a backup camera to my car?

Just like the OEM camera that you could add if you wanted to on the sedan.

Any ideas?

·
2010 Honda Accord EX
606 Posts
There are loads of backup camera options out there, including lots that looks similar to the OEM Honda camera. I bought my camera from Myron & Davis and it looks fairly close to what comes with the 2014 Accord sedans, but is not recessed into the trunk quite as much.

The bigger question is the type of screen and where you mount it.

Scott C.

·
Vroom! Vroom!
37 Posts
OEM? look into this

its so much cheaper then when i bought it... its an okay system comes with navi and the back up camera feature.. although camera is not included but comes with wires etc.

·
2010 Honda Accord EX
606 Posts
OEM? look into this

http://www.amazon.com/PowerAcoustik-P-81ACRD-Multimedia-Navigation-Touchscreen/dp/B004VFFIZC

its so much cheaper then when i bought it... its an okay system comes with navi and the back up camera feature.. although camera is not included but comes with wires etc.
By OEM I mean what comes on the 2014 Accords (at least the 2014 EX-L sedans that I have looked at).

Thanks for the Amazon link. I did not realize the price had dropped that much on those either. I thought I got a great deal on my M&D unit (paid more than that for sure).

Scott C.

·
Standard Equipment
38 Posts
Wow that is definitely something I need to consider. That is a heck of an upgrade. I've seen the YouTube video on how to install stuff to the head unit and it didn't look hard. Just time consuming with all the trim work that needs to be removed.

·
2010 EX 4dr VTEC 2.4L
248 Posts
I just had mine installed. 2.5" screen equipment/install paid $149.99.
It's damn worth it :)

·
Standard Equipment
38 Posts

·
2010 EX 4dr VTEC 2.4L
248 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts