Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2010 6/5a coupe.....so far it had that awful trunk rattle...dealership fixed that...then a bad passenger seat that did nothing but squeak...fixed...Radiator problem...once again fixed....3 days ago the oil pressure switch on the VCM went out....car was soooo loud and barely moved...running on what i assume was 3 cylinders....once again fixed....my dealer has been great...but this is getting ridiculous...

I had a 97 Camry with 280,000 miles on it, and honestly it never had problems like this....ok that's it...end rant:)

·
Shift_ STILL Not A Honda
318 Posts
I do believe if you have a certain number of repairs done within a year, your car qualifies for the lemon law. I'd look into it. Cause it's starting to sound like that's what your car is turning into...That is unless, most of these repairs are recall issues.

·
Registered
851 Posts
dude that ****s big time!
look into the lemon pledge policy that you signed when you bought the car....
if nothing, talk to the service manager and if not him the owner of the dealer ship =D
just keep bitching and say you will keep giving horrible reviews of his dealership if the problem isnt resolved... so try to mention that repair after repair, you can see that this is probably one of the million accords that's defective =/ (Just your luck) but keep bitching until they do something like no maintenance cost for the life of the vehicle (tire, oil change, any other problems that ever happen)....

how many miles on it?
when did you buy it?
have you dont anything aftermarket to it?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts