Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Were did everyone install the bass knob after they upgraded there sound system? Not sure were to put it how often do people mess with it after installation. If you have one can you post a picture of it?

·
Registered
792 Posts
In my past car, I used an empty switch panel to the left of the steering wheel. Blends in well with other switches and no one but the driver will be able to reach it.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Yeap! depends on your model but there is an empty switch by the Honda Sensing on/off button to the left of the steering wheel. I just finished placing my AudioControl knob there. I had to dismantle the knob housing and do some cutting on the dummy button. It was about 20-30 minutes all you need is a drill and blade/Exacto knife to modify. got the led in there as well. All panels and the button are pressure clips.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I put mine in the center cubby. so its out of sight out of mind. I dont play with it as, even around the lowest setting its such and improvement over the stock sound. Just a touch of base just makes it sound so much better, so i leave it alone.

·
youtube.com/justahondaaccord
1,630 Posts
I put mine in the center cubby. so its out of sight out of mind. I dont play with it as, even around the lowest setting its such and improvement over the stock sound. Just a touch of base just makes it sound so much better, so i leave it alone.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts