Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey ya'll,

I'm Daly which is my family name but my closest friends have been calling me that for years so it has becomes natural for me to be called that name. I currently reside in Charlotte, NC.

I am finishing up my math degree at UNC-Charlotte (transferred after spending 4 years at RIT in Rochester, NY) and I hope to be done sometimes this fall or possibly next spring.

I enjoy weightlifting and I go to gym every single day, be it to play basketball, lift weights, or killing myself in sauna room. ha! I generally like to stay active. I also enjoy watching football, basketball, hockey, and honestly all sports in general. My favorite teams would be Carolina Panther (NFL), U of Mich (NCAA Football and Basketball), UNC Chapel Hill (NCAAB), Detroit Red Wings & Carolina Hurricanes (NHL), and lastly but not least, Charlotte Bobcats, soon to be Charlotte Hornets! (NBA).

Anyway, I think that is enough information. ha! I have been driving since I was 15 and always have a thing for cars, and I have been thinking about getting a 240sx or an Acura Integer, but I was never able to acquire a car of my own till now! With my mom co-signing with me, I was able to grab a 2007 Honda Accord from Carmax for only 12k with 101k miles on it. Funny enough, Carmax was one of first place we went to and this car was also the first car I have looked at and sat in it. Afterward, we went to several different dealerships, including some shady used cars places. We didn't recieved customer services like we did at Carmax. Afterward, we went home and I told my mom that I still want that car.

The very next day, we went back to Carmax and got it!

And so, without any further ado, let me introduce you to my car!

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
One more picture as I am limited to 5 files. GRR! :)

Attachments

·
Banned
36 Posts
Congrats on your new Accord! Have you done any maintenance on it yet?
I can see it's the V-6.. Might want to change the tranny fluid, unless you have previous service records of the tranny fluid being changed before.
Anyway, congrats again, and I'm sure your Accord will bring you several years of pleasure!:D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Congrats on your new Accord! Have you done any maintenance on it yet?
I can see it's the V-6.. Might want to change the tranny fluid, unless you have previous service records of the tranny fluid being changed before.
Anyway, congrats again, and I'm sure your Accord will bring you several years of pleasure!:D
Yes sir. I plan to do as much of maintenance I could do. Although Carmax has done their service on it, they even filled up gas tank as well. They have good customer services, would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a good used car.

I am already enjoying driving it and daydreaming about stuffs I am going to do with it. I do know it will bring me years of pleasure. :thmsup:

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Congratulations on the math degree and the new car!! Welcome to the forums. Lots of nice folks and useful information here.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Congratulations on the math degree and the new car!! Welcome to the forums. Lots of nice folks and useful information here.
Thank you very much, I have been on here a lot for last few days and am absorbing lot of useful information! :yes:

Artema said:
Car looks good. I am eager to see what you do with it!
Thanks man! Gonna be a fun ride for me! :thmsup:

-Daly

1 - 7 of 7 Posts