Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Kevin
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When locking my doors, is there anyway of turning up the volume of the confirmation beep. My CRV was loud enough to hear it inside the house, but I can barely here the Accord

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
114 Posts
Not that I know of but it is located in the rear of the car exposed so mine got full of ice and snow so I couldn't hear it at all until I washed my car

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
I sure do like that it is nice and soft. You can still cause it to beep and not be afraid of offending anyone. A nice change from the regular horn beep of my Odyssey.

·
Registered
243 Posts
When locking my doors, is there anyway of turning up the volume of the confirmation beep. My CRV was loud enough to hear it inside the house, but I can barely here the Accord

Your crv beeped via the horn, so of course you could hear it in the house. Your accord has smart entry which does not use the horn. The only way I could imagine the beep being louder is if you wired it with the horn as well. Dont think anyone has attempted that.

·
Don't hate on my color!!
1,842 Posts
I can hear my beep in my kitchen if I'm parked in the yard. Otherwise I just lock at the car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts