Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, this is a little behind, but truth be told I just now found this part of the forums even though I've been using the rest for a bit over a month now.

About a month ago I bought an '07 4 door EX-L i4 AT w/Navi, Nighthawk black with black interior. The car had 96k on it when I got it, and I just passed 100k on Thursday. Hopefully I can slow down on the miles in the next year when I move closer to work (~80 mile round trip commute daily), plus there's been a lot of unexpected traveling for work as well.

Previously I had a '96 Accord EX VTECH 5MT for about 5 1/2 years that just started to nickel and dime me. I traded it in on my '07 and absolutely love it! This is the first automatic I've had in 12 years of driving, and I routinely find myself trying to press the clutch to start the car when I get in, but it's growing on me.

So far I've used quite a bit of knowledge from the forums, and a lot of help from everyone. Thanks so much for what all I've gotten so far, and I hope I end up able to help others out along the way as well!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Welcome

I'm a new member myself. Joined a few weeks ago after buying an 08 exl v6.
I'm in central OH also...Dublin to be specific.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts