Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
2007 Honda Accord LX 2.4 - Sedan
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my wife was in a small front end collision. she was in the left lane, trying to get into the turn lane at the signal light. while approaching the turn lane the vehicle in front of her suddenly stopped (vehicle was a small box truck).
therefore she had hit the driver side, rear step ladder bumper piece on the truck with the front ,passenger side of my vehicle.(pic1) i believe she had the wheel turned to the left when the collusion occurred.

That being said, my passenger side tie rod is bent.(pic2) i shall replace that. my question is: is there anything else that could be possibly messed up from the accident. i have a couple pics that may help determine

Attachments

· Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
just from looking at it, obviously the tie rod ends. and maybe ball joint/ bushings

· VCM DELETE
1,162 Posts
Just glancing at those photos, theres quite a bit there messed up, are you going to fix this yourself or take it somewhere ?? $$$$

· Registered
72 Posts
As long as loose parts (like bushes) are properly tightened and/or replaced AND a near 'perfect' wheel alignment IS done then you are good to go.

It doesn't quite matter whether or not one or more mechanical components is/are less than ideal.

· Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just glancing at those photos, theres quite a bit there messed up, are you going to fix this yourself or take it somewhere ?? $$$$
yes, this is something i can do myself. ive replaced front struts before (and rear), so its not very hard to disassemble

1 - 7 of 7 Posts