Let us know what you think!

·
7th Gear
3,424 Posts
That is an UGLY Bentley!

·
Hollaway24
203 Posts
Why dont you show us an Accord (since this is an Accord form) with some of your rims maybe that will impress the Accord people!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
14 Posts
Ehh. No hard feelings but Vossen needs to come up with better designs on their rims. I see alot of these 8th gens with Vossen wheels and ehhhh. That's a nice Bentley BTW. Just needs a drop.

·
Sugar coating for you ..
4,212 Posts
Ehh. No hard feelings but Vossen needs to come up with better designs on their rims. I see alot of these 8th gens with Vossen wheels and ehhhh. That's a nice Bentley BTW. Just needs a drop.
They have 12 one piece and 13 forged wheel styles. Just because they aren't your taste doesn't mean you need to tell them they need to come up with "better" designs.

·
Registered
43 Posts
i like the bentley, its def one of my favorite cars, and i like vossens, just something doesnt look right about it. i think something forged from vossen would look great on it though.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Where is the Accord?

I am only impressed by Accords!

:biggrin:

·
Banned
14 Posts
They have 12 one piece and 13 forged wheel styles. Just because they aren't your taste doesn't mean you need to tell them they need to come up with "better" designs.
I'm just expressing my opinions. What's that gotta do with you anyways? I was just saying. I mean just because they're not my taste doesnt mean that other people arent interested in them.

·
Sugar coating for you ..
4,212 Posts
I'm just expressing my opinions. What's that gotta do with you anyways? I was just saying. I mean just because they're not my taste doesnt mean that other people arent interested in them.
Doesn't have to have anything to do with me.

And what you said wasn't an opinion, rather a suggestion.

·
Ridin' Low and Slow
273 Posts
LoL everytime I see a post by Daniel it's always something interesting.......

·
Gota love BLUE
419 Posts
lol..mine will be on soon with the concaves

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.