Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Automagic V6 Coupe
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys winter is approaching and I would like to buy some floor mats or liners for my car. I did some google searching and could only find similar threads from around 2009-10ish.

Obviously the best way to go it seems would be Weather tech floor LINERS but I was wondering now in 2013, if anyone possibly new of any other brands or could recommend something that wont cost me 170$ (for just the front). I don't mind not having them in the back but its a possibility.

Thanks!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hey guys winter is approaching and I would like to buy some floor mats or liners for my car. I did some google searching and could only find similar threads from around 2009-10ish.

Obviously the best way to go it seems would be Weather tech floor LINERS but I was wondering now in 2013, if anyone possibly new of any other brands or could recommend something that wont cost me 170$ (for just the front). I don't mind not having them in the back but its a possibility.

Thanks!
That is too high. Mine were $109 + tax for the front. $179 gets you the front and back.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts