Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this has been posted in the past but trying to see if there are any newer mounts that work best for iphone 12 max with case? Looking for a clean setup and magnet mounts seem best but do they work well with a phone case. Not looking to mount it to the windshield or dash either. Probably prefer either a vent mount or cd slot. What are you guys currently using. Pics would be great too

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
ProClip.
I've tried all the magnet mounts and still prefer ProClip bracket mounts. They do make a magnetic mounts now, I think
Not cheap..you'll pay for it. Cry once when you buy it.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I know this has been posted in the past but trying to see if there are any newer mounts that work best for iphone 12 max with case? Looking for a clean setup and magnet mounts seem best but do they work well with a phone case. Not looking to mount it to the windshield or dash either. Probably prefer either a vent mount or cd slot. What are you guys currently using. Pics would be great too
I I’ve had the scosche and iottie cd mounts and they were ok. Proclip was the only viable option for my wife’s Lexus ES and I found it to be rock solid and it fit her xs max and now her 12 pro perfectly. Both in cases. I now have one on my Accord with a wireless charging holder. There are three mounting options and they are pictured on the car on their website. The mounting instructions are also on youtube. They are more expensive but definitely worth the money.

·
8th Gen Believer
4,121 Posts
^^ I have Proclip also.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts