Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I try searching throughout the forums for any info on what's the best way to clean my sport interior and to bring out the gloss more for my vinyl roof, but unfortunately no luck.

So my question is what is the best way to clean the interior for a sport? I have a couple of stains here and there and I can't get them out. If any body has a product that they could recommend, it will be greatly appreciated. And also, my roof is vinyl wrap and I want to bring out the gloss as much as possible, so what's the best products to apply?

·
2013 Accord Sport 6MT
120 Posts
It's hard to tell without pictures. That said, I have had good luck with Folex with regards to cleaning interiors (Cloth interior). Then you can scotchguard it if you like to protect it. For vinyls, I haven't had to clean them but I treat it with Poorboys Natural (Aerospace 303 works well as well). I would imagine a mild APC will clean up vinyl (Interior vinyl) nicely. I use Lexol products for the little leather that we have in the sport.

For the roof vinyl, I can't comment on it because I have never worked on it before. What kind of vinyl did you get? Is it 3M 1080 or DiNoc? There is a website or pdf somewhere about exterior vinyl care.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Chemical Guys G6 hypercoat.
My interior is now shiny :)
And I used it on my vinyl roof and it made it looks better than I first got it, on vinyl it leaves slight streaks but that's nothing compared to how shiny it made it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts