Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a used 2014 Accord hybrid 2 years ago with Pirelli Cinturato P7 tires already on it. I've since put about 45k miles on them. They've been great, but need to be replaced. I like low road noise and long life. For the most part, I'm driving carefully to conserve fuel, but obviously need tires with decent traction in the rain/snow. Any recommendations?

·
Registered
59 Posts
I have the Bridgestone Turanza Serenity Plus on my Accord, they are exceptionally quiet (compared to Michelin Primacy MX4) and handle rain way better than expected. Depending on speed rating they can even be rated at 75k miles. I don't know how they do in snow because I took them off and put dedicated winter tires on.

Or if you get a good enough deal Bridgestone has the new Turanza Quiettrack that's supposed to be even better, I will be able to drive on a set here at the end of the month and update if necessary

·
Registered
6 Posts
I just replaced original Goodyear on my wife's 2013 which had 84k on them, bought the car new and bought the same tires mostly highway miles

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

·
Registered
56 Posts
One more opinion. For a hybrid (I have a 2015 Accord Hybrid) I would recommend you select a tire rated with low rolling resistance, basically a fuel efficient model of tire. I didn't like the OE tires on my car so I replaced them with Continental Control Contact Your A/S which are low rolling resistance, quiet, and have the little extra "teeth" down in the grooves for better traction in the snow. I have liked them so far with about 8000 miles on them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts