Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I've searched this and haven't had much luck so if you guys saw this post already please link me to it. But all in all I have a '13 sport and want to give the front of it a meaner look, the rear on my sport looks pretty mean already. I take a lot of pics of my car and most of them are of the front and side so you can't see the meanness of it. If anyone has some suggestions please let me know. And also I'm planning on getting the sport grille. Thanks!

·
Corvalis TTX
4,609 Posts
If you really think about it, you and only you can determine what is a mean look for your car. Everyone's definition of mean is different. Your question is no different than does a particular person look nice. There is no correct answer.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
funny posts aside, you can always black out the chrome around the car, and tint the windows to start off.
Yea I tinted the windows and and blacked out the chrome in the rear... Do you think blacking chrome trim and the grille would look good for the alabaster silver
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Arch Architecture
That's one of the pics I took

·
Registered
59 Posts
Yea I tinted the windows and and blacked out the chrome in the rear... Do you think blacking chrome trim and the grille would look good for the alabaster silver View attachment 102570
That's one of the pics I took
If you think you might like the look, you can start blacking out the front chrome pieces. I already blacked the lowest long chrome strip, I am going to do the long curved one when I get the chance and see how I like that.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
If you think you might like the look, you can start blacking out the front chrome pieces. I already blacked the lowest long chrome strip, I am going to do the long curved one when I get the chance and see how I like that.
If you have the same color silver as mine could you send me a pic of that?

·
Registered
59 Posts
I have a black coupe. I think there was someone here who did what I said, but in his paint color. I dont remember the thread though

·
Registered
234 Posts
I've blacked out all the chrome on my coupe. But it is black, and I'm not sure that I would black it out on a silver one.

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
Hey, do you have all around pics of your coupe? I'd like to see how it would look if I did the same to mine
I know many members do not like the blacked-out stockies but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My time to shine :)

This is BEFORE my V6 LEDs upgrade

·
Registered
59 Posts
Thanks for the pics Khan! I was thinking of doing exactly what you did with the car, but hitting it(if you plasti-dipped) with the glossifier. Awesome look btw

1 - 20 of 40 Posts