1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. Takeda SRI
2. P2R TBS
3. Coupe V6 Wheels
4. Continental Extreme Contact DWS Tires
5. M3 Roof Spoiler
(6.) Waiting for a complete DIY write up to install OEM Inspire LED Mirrors

I'm almost completely done with all the mods I want to do on my Inspire conversion. Coilovers, lip kit and wheel spacers are all that's left. :banana: I'm planning to do a little engine cover painting this weekend along with painting my calipers and replacing brake pads.

Shout out to Hittman for his great DIY videos!

·
Boosted Sedan
1,823 Posts
Now thats what i call a great looking sedan! :notworthy Nice work!!

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thx i don't want to go too far away from the Inspire stock look.

·
Variable Cylinder Mgmt
253 Posts
nice ride

are those the Axl lights from ebay? also curious as to why u went so flush on the roof spoiler (instead of allowing a gap for the water runoff).

anyway looks good man :thmsup:

·
Registered
105 Posts
um is it me or the trunk lip spoiler in the 4th picture looks off-colored? or it could just be my monitor lol

otherwise, looks good!

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
are those the Axl lights from ebay? also curious as to why u went so flush on the roof spoiler (instead of allowing a gap for the water runoff).

anyway looks good man :thmsup:
Yea, I was thinking about that during installation, but I could get it to stay put unless it was flush because it would just bend back out of place. Having it flush there sitting against the roof allowed it to stay in place. I probably could have tried heating it more so it would be easier to flex , but I'm fine with the way it is and figure any water will run off anyway (with a good wax). And yes, those are axl lights from ebay.

um is it me or the trunk lip spoiler in the 4th picture looks off-colored? or it could just be my monitor lol

otherwise, looks good!
Must be the lighting in that shot.

·
Registered
2,879 Posts
Gorgeous Car

Your car looks great bro. We have almost the same tires. I have the ContiExtremeContact™ which look similar. They came on my TL new when I bought in in June. I was worried as I've never had this brand. I know most audi/bmw have this brand. But these have been great and are super sticky.

·
Super Moderator
3,434 Posts
Wheels look great. I like multi spoke designs.

I have about 5,000 miles on my ContiExtremeContact DWS tires. Love 'em. They're quiet, grippy, have very good steering and cornering response, ride well, and do great in the rain. I have noticed a 1 - 2 mpg drop in MPGs but it was worth the trade off. At 5,000 miles, the tread looks barely worn, too, with many the the tiny sipes and grooves still very prominent.

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
I must say, I'm not too fond of the 8th gens.... But your car looks really great. Its how I'd do mine if I had an 8th gen sedan

·
Registered
722 Posts
Wow...good taste, well done

·
Registered
101 Posts
nice mods, car looks great! How are those tires for you? I have 'em in my garage but, haven't put them on yet.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Your car looks really sharp, good job

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hmm, is the black badge inspire? i forget
No, the black emblems are not stock on the Inspire.

nice mods, car looks great! How are those tires for you? I have 'em in my garage but, haven't put them on yet.
I've driven them less than 50 miles so far, but they feel real nice :) quieter than stock and steering feels good.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Car looks great with out going over board.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts