Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 4 36.4%
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm apart of a small but growing car club in queens/long island area about 10 cars 4 accords, 3 si and more but i wanted to know if anyone would interested for a meet about once every two weeks and also be willing to spread the word. i like seeing nice accords and then we go to places like honda day or h.i.p. night and there is one or two "wth". I feel like there should be a lot more, i see nice accords just driving to school. So lets see if we can get something going and rep Driveaccord
Thanks.....

·
Registered
243 Posts
i live in franklin square man just shoot me a pm

·
Sosi baklazhani bydlo
439 Posts
Im in Philly, but i can make it up there once in a while i guess.

·
Honda Guido 0809
137 Posts
I'm in Jammy queens as well..along with Long Island borderline queens...so we in thurrr..Ima hit you up..cuz i been wantin to have meets but they are all too far

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hey im down hey i think we should have it in the green acres parking lot. there will be a lot of space.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
From Verrazano Bridge
Take bridge to Belt Parkway East. Follow signs for Long Island. Follow Belt Parkway to Exit 23/Sunrise Highway. Green Acres Mall is one mile on the right.

From Throgs Neck Bridge
Take Cross Island Parkway South to Southern State Parkway East to Exit 13S/Central Avenue. Green Acres Mall is 1.5 miles straight ahead on your right, just past Sunrise Highway.

From New York City (LIE)
Take the Long Island Expressway (Route 495) East to Cross Island Parkway South. Follow directions from above.

From New York City
(Queens Midtown Tunnel or 59th Street Bridge): Take the Long Island Expressway (Route 495) East to Cross Island Parkway South to Southern State Parkway East to Exit 13S/Central Avenue. Green Acres Mall is 1.5 miles straight ahead on your right, just past Sunrise Highway. OR Queens Midtown Tunnel or 59th Street Bridge to the LIE to the Van Wyck Parkway South to Belt Parkway East. Take Exit 23/Sunrise Highway (Route 27). Green Acres Mall is one mile on the right.

From Brooklyn
Take the Grand Central Parkway to Cross Island Parkway South to Southern State Parkway East to Exit 13S/Central Avenue. Green Acres Mall is 1.5 miles straight ahead on your right, just past Sunrise Highway. OR Belt Parkway East to Exit 23/Sunrise Highway (Route 27). Green Acres Mall is one mile on the right.

From Eastern Long Island
Take Southern Parkway to Peninsula Boulevard South. Turn right onto Sunrise Highway (West). Green Acres Mall is on the left OR Southern Parkway East to Exit 13S/Central Avenue. Green Acres Mall is 1.5 miles straight ahead on your right, just past Sunrise Highway.

we would be in the new parking garage by macy's second floor message me or jaybbjr101

·
Honda Guido 0809
137 Posts
Green acres mall? is in queens? since when isnt that valley stream??? Im down to go but i hate goin to like bad areas esp when im white and ghetto hoodrich lmaooo..I thought we were meetin at a queens location!!!

But im down!!!
and DV i got my white bulbs from uhmm Auto Barn!!! I went to the factory lmao

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i feel you to but thats the only place where they would leave u alone (security) and there are little to no cars on the top floors nice for pics. ill put a few up later...

aight we have to stop by there and would you be willing to help me put them in?

·
Honda Guido 0809
137 Posts
Yeah man I work on all the lighting in my car and I can do mostly anything involving a Honda Accord 2008 or UP!!!..where you from i txted you no..response my dude..i said "Wutz hood?"

1 - 20 of 57 Posts