Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey does anyone have a pic of those black mugen grill from ebay or other sites installed in their black coupe? I just want to c how it looks before buying. I searched but didn't find any thread for the grill on a black coupe only one pic but bad angle from the top

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Try the GrillCraft Steel Mesh grill on carid.com

·
youtube.com/justahondaaccord
1,639 Posts
There are a hand full of pics in my build thread, link in my signature....

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
That looks really good guys!

·
youtube.com/justahondaaccord
1,639 Posts
Just to clear things up, there is no "mugen" grille.

To clear things up a step further, there is no official mugen grill for the coupe, there is for the sedan. When searching on ebay where I presume everyone who has this grill on the forum bought it from you can find it by searching for ‘mugen’ grill or ‘jdm’ grill.

·
Sugar coating for you ..
6,119 Posts
Actually you won't find it by searching mugen grill. You have to look up like coupe grill etc. No where on any of the ads do they say mugen grill. It's all mu-grill or mu-style grill. Jdm probably works. At least that's the results from my searches.

·
08 Accord V6 Coupe w/ NAV
3,260 Posts
Would this grill look good on PMM coupe? Which will be better, silver or black?

·
(ノ ̄д ̄)&#1
1,015 Posts

This looks fantastic. :thmsup:

Good job NOT adding an emblem to it. I don't understand why anybody would want to ADD an emblem.
Probably because the JDM Mugen grille for the sedan has a Mugen emblem on it stock?

For the black replica, it definitely looks a lot better with no emblem.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Probably because the JDM Mugen grille for the sedan has a Mugen emblem on it stock?

For the black replica, it definitely looks a lot better with no emblem.
Agree for not adding the emblem.

Will this grille looks OK with white sedan with Modulo Bodykit? Currently it has Modulo Grille on.

·
Registered
10 Posts

Good job NOT adding an emblem to it. I don't understand why anybody would want to ADD an emblem.
I agree that this looks absolutely awesome! I'm hunting around for a grille for my '11 accord v6 coupe. Doesn't really seem to be anything out there yet. Is anybody out there with the same car as me hunting for this style grille? If anybody can post some links to shops to buy one (I can't seem to find squat on eBay either right now), I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

-Matt

·
Booyahsaki!!!!
176 Posts

I think it looks WAY better with the Honda emblem.

The grille without the emblem looks like when they attempt to make a car look "futuristic" in movies, but end up going a little too far. The emblem breaks up the overly simple, overly horizontal lines of the grille, and gives it a center weight to draw the eye.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I agree that this looks absolutely awesome! I'm hunting around for a grille for my '11 accord v6 coupe. Doesn't really seem to be anything out there yet. Is anybody out there with the same car as me hunting for this style grille? If anybody can post some links to shops to buy one (I can't seem to find squat on eBay either right now), I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

-Matt
I'm in the same boat bro...11' looking for a similar grill as well :wave:

·
Premium Member
374 Posts
I'm in the same boat bro...11' looking for a similar grill as well :wave:
Instead of waiting...why not take the chrome piece off the front grille and paint it in your body color. I am thinking of doing it.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts