Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have been talking ti this guy that has a few sedan head lights.. he is saying 230 for both lights and 30 for shipping..... what do you guys think?

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Please get me in touch with this seller, as I'd like a set for that price (if they're new units.)

Thanks,
Jim

ya im working on ordering a pair ill get back to everyone if it works out....

·
Registered
968 Posts
wait those are the ones I want. I will buy right now please let us know. make sure they are for left hand drive cars.

Please have him contact all of us. He will make alot of money. I will buy today.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wait those are the ones I want. I will buy right now please let us know. make sure they are for left hand drive cars.

Please have him contact all of us. He will make alot of money. I will buy today.

why does it matter if its left hand drive?

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
and im in the process of e-mailing the guy now.... as soon as i know EVERYONE will be posted....

·
Registered
968 Posts
the light patter will shine different depending if the head lights are for left hand or right hand drive. If they are for a right had drive car and you put them on a US car you will blind every driver that you pass buy as there is a point that will shine right in there eyes.

·
Registered
139 Posts
that's a really good price actually

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i'm still talking to the guy he only sends one e mail each morning... so im talking to him to see if its legit and not a scam so far the guy seems chill i think its a deal..... the only thing is he wants money thru western union do you think its a scam?

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Is this from craigslist? Is there a link we could follow?

no i found this link on an odd site then i tryed to email the guy to my suprise he got back to me....

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
man you need to get cut off pix before you decide to start throwing cash at it. I can look totally awesome and perform like shit.

I suggest you get pix first before you pay $$

Function > Form

especially when it comes to one of the car safety device

·
Registered
968 Posts
western union you say... sounds like a scam to me. Where is the located? He should be able to use paypal. I like this like better then the other ones we have seen as this still has all 3 head lights while the other one we are able to get here.

·
Registered
94 Posts
i would love to get this now. make sure it isnt a scam and have him send pics and set up paypal. alot of us are interested

1 - 20 of 27 Posts