Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so my lx-s coupe didn't come equipped with bluetooth but this product is a great alternative. found it on ebay for $12. it plugs to the auxiliary and 12v socket in the center console to allow you to stream music via bluetooth. very happy with this product.

Attachments

·
Wisdom Born of Age
2,375 Posts
A better, albeit more expensive alternative is the BT-45 (formerly BT-35) HON.
Does not tie up your 12V or Aux, retains steering wheel controls for changing songs and answering calls.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A better, albeit more expensive alternative is the BT-45 (formerly BT-35) HON.
Does not tie up your 12V or Aux, retains steering wheel controls for changing songs and answering calls.
that's actually pretty good but a little too expensive. don't really mind losing the 12v in the center console since there's another one in the front. and I don't really use the aux since I use the USB plug for my iPod.

·
Registered
100 Posts
so my lx-s coupe didn't come equipped with bluetooth but this product is a great alternative. found it on ebay for $12. it plugs to the auxiliary and 12v socket in the center console to allow you to stream music via bluetooth. very happy with this product.
How's the music quality sound?

·
2015 Accord Touring I4
2,120 Posts
My guess is slightly worse than hooking it up with a direct cable. I always have to increase the volume 10x to get decent output using the aux input. Unless there is an amp built into this little device the output will suffer.

Please weigh in though, I considered the BT35 at a time but heard the BT streaming quality wasn't great for the $300+ installed price tag.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My guess is slightly worse than hooking it up with a direct cable. I always have to increase the volume 10x to get decent output using the aux input. Unless there is an amp built into this little device the output will suffer.

Please weigh in though, I considered the BT35 at a time but heard the BT streaming quality wasn't great for the $300+ installed price tag.
It's actually pretty good. It's weird I feel like it's louder with the Bluetooth than thru the aux or USB connection.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Thanks @08EX-L and @illest_jay. I also considered the BT-35 but didn't pursue it based on the music quality reviews I read. I have not read anything on the BT-45 device yet so I'm looking forward to those reviews.

·
Wisdom Born of Age
2,375 Posts
+1 It is pretty good,certainly better than the AUX and price was $125 when I got and install took about 20 minutes to do myself. Really plug and play and it's great to use your steering wheel controls to change tracks.

·
Running NYC
1,315 Posts
I highly recommend the kinovo and it's so so sleek it is barely Noticeable. When I hadn't upgraded to a double din I had it on the dash just to the right of the steering wheel and it worked perfectly. Has controls to let you switch the tracks on the phone! So you can prop the phone up where you can see it. And change tracks via the kinovo Bluetooth. Best 35 bucks I've spent.

Reviews speak for themselves

·
Registered
475 Posts
I highly recommend the kinovo and it's so so sleek it is barely Noticeable. When I hadn't upgraded to a double din I had it on the dash just to the right of the steering wheel and it worked perfectly. Has controls to let you switch the tracks on the phone! So you can prop the phone up where you can see it. And change tracks via the kinovo Bluetooth. Best 35 bucks I've spent.

Reviews speak for themselves http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B009NLTW60/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?qid=1434234382&sr=8-2&pi=AC_SX200_QL40&keywords=kinovo+bluetooth&dpPl=1&dpID=31GEHVHGBML&ref=plSrch
Thank you! I looked at the reviews when you posted this and ordered it. Just got it in and it's amazing!

·
Registered
120 Posts
+1 It is pretty good,certainly better than the AUX and price was $125 when I got and install took about 20 minutes to do myself. Really plug and play and it's great to use your steering wheel controls to change tracks.
Where do you install this? I'm currently using a Bose blutooth audio adapter in my car and its doing the job fine, but miss using the steering wheel controls.

·
Wisdom Born of Age
2,375 Posts
Where do you install this? I'm currently using a Bose blutooth audio adapter in my car and its doing the job fine, but miss using the steering wheel controls.
Plugs into the back of the HU, piece of cake

·
Running NYC
1,315 Posts
Thank you! I looked at the reviews when you posted this and ordered it. Just got it in and it's amazing!
Enjoy it Dirk! I now use it at home lmao connected to my pc still works like a charm and the audio quality is great!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts