Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everything was fine until this morning. Has anyone had issues with their Bluetooth connecting and disconnecting every minute? I didn't change any settings or even unpaird my IPhone 5 since I purchased the car. I even rebooted the phone and restarted the car. I'm unsure what's wrong.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Did you delete the phone and re-pair from scratch?

·
Registered
514 Posts
My car started making outgoing calls and disconnecting them immediately over the holidays about a week ago. About every 30 seconds while I was running a gps app and trying to find a house party. Very annoying. Didn't know what was going on, so we turned off the phones bluetooth and it stopped.

Later I re-enabled bluetooth to try and fix it and it was still doing it. re-pairing the phone didn't help, but when I power cycled the phone (iPhone), that resolved the problem. Hasn't happened again (yet....)

·
2014 V6 EXL Sedan
2,056 Posts
Very funny story....my wife and I were driving in our Odyssey and my brother was following with his family in the Accord. My wife was trying to make calls with her iPhone from our Odyssey and they were getting disconnected. I later found out from my brother that all of a sudden they were hearing voices on the Accord and so he hit "disconnect" and didn't know what was going on. Her iPhone was bluetooth connecting to the Accord when we were near each other driving and at stoplights.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Everything was fine until this morning. Has anyone had issues with their Bluetooth connecting and disconnecting every minute? I didn't change any settings or even unpaird my IPhone 5 since I purchased the car. I even rebooted the phone and restarted the car. I'm unsure what's wrong.
I've had this happened one time. After turning the car and phone off, it corrected.

I've also had it where I can't play any music or run any calls through the car. Pandora on the car says "no device connected" but the Pandora app on the phone does say 'accessory' indicating it can sense the car. Again I have to restart the car to reset. Very frustrating.

Any one else experience this?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Everything seems to be working after I unpaired, deleted the Bluetooth connections on both the phone and car. Started everything from scratch. Hopefully it's fine. I've never had issues with music to have to turn the car on and off. The music does come back on after the call ends. I haven't tried it with Pandora yet.

The other thing that happened was that when I attempted to make a call, I end up hearing myself on the speakers. That was also a one time incident.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts