Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I enter my car (13', EX) with another family member, my phone never connects to the BT, it is always one of the other phones of my family members. How does the BT 'decide' which one to connect to and is there a way to change that?

·
Registered
195 Posts
I've always wondered how that decision is made too, but I don't know. If you go into setup to your list of paired bluetooth devices (like if you were going in to delete one), is the order they are listed in there the order they seem to connect in?

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've always wondered how that decision is made too, but I don't know. If you go into setup to your list of paired bluetooth devices (like if you were going in to delete one), is the order they are listed in there the order they seem to connect in?
Nope, mine is the first on the list and other phones are connected before me. Mine is a Nexus 5, we have three Nexus 5 in the house and 1 X OnePlue One...all connected before me :frown

·
Registered
195 Posts
Oh, then maybe it starts with the last one on the list, assuming that since it was the one most recently added, it should take priority. Have you tried deleting yours then adding it back?

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh, then maybe it starts with the last one on the list, assuming that since it was the one most recently added, it should take priority. Have you tried deleting yours then adding it back?
Hmm, haven't thought about it. I would assume that if two phones on the list are present in the car, it would connect to the last one that was connected, but what do I know :wink . Can't stand Honda's media/midi system. It is really 2nd class.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts