Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Tampa FL
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Does anyone else have this problem?

When I am playing, either Pandora, iTunes radio, or any other sounds from my iPhone 5 with iOS 7(even though an USB cable) the volume goes down slightly for like a second every few minutes, and the interval is never the same amount of time.

Not sure if it a problem with the car, the phone, the connectivity between phone and car.

It does not happen with FM

I haven't tried a thumb drive, or a CD.

this happens with the noise cancellation on or off

It is driving me crazy :headbash:

Any ideas?

·
Tampa FL
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Does the volume go up and down when your driving is constant at the same speed?
Does not matter at what speed I am driving, or if I am stopped at a light; to be more specific, the volume goes down, then back up to were it was before, it never gets any louder.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
On an iPhone, it will dim the music for a second if a new message or email arrives -- depending on your settings. It is a phone thing -- not Honda.

·
Tampa FL
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
On an iPhone, it will dim the music for a second if a new message or email arrives -- depending on your settings. It is a phone thing -- not Honda.
but it will usually vibrate or make a sound; but you may be right; I will check my settings.

Thanks vh2k

·
Registered
480 Posts
If you have the SVC turned on it should get a little quieter when you're driving slow or stopped and increase the volume when you speed up. It's a speed sensitive volume control meant to counteract road noise at higher speeds. It's most noticeable with bluetooth because the audio is louder than FM so it's more sensitive to the SVC setting. Play with the SVC setting in the menu if you're bothered by it.

·
Tampa FL
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If you have the SVC turned on it should get a little quieter when you're driving slow or stopped and increase the volume when you speed up. It's a speed sensitive volume control meant to counteract road noise at higher speeds. It's most noticeable with bluetooth because the audio is louder than FM so it's more sensitive to the SVC setting. Play with the SVC setting in the menu if you're bothered by it.
I've tried with it on or off makes no difference.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Even My Mower Is a Honda!
4,338 Posts
Does anyone else have this problem?

When I am playing, either Pandora, iTunes radio, or any other sounds from my iPhone 5 with iOS 7(even though an USB cable) the volume goes down slightly for like a second every few minutes, and the interval is never the same amount of time.

Not sure if it a problem with the car, the phone, the connectivity between phone and car.

It does not happen with FM

I haven't tried a thumb drive, or a CD.

this happens with the noise cancellation on or off

It is driving me crazy :headbash:

Any ideas?
Usually this happens to me when I get a text, email or some sort of event on the phone.

Jay

·
Tampa FL
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
vh2k I believe that was the problem; I changed the settings on the phone and I have not had that happened again.

Thanks

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.