Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just as the title states...turned the car on during my lunch break and no more BT

any help

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's the thing...the cars bt won't turn on. My phone can't even find my cars bt signal

·
Registered
107 Posts
My bluetooth will randomly turn off also. Sounds like there is a problem with the software. Also, camera for rear turns on the turn lines randomly.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My phone is fine. The navi says "bluetooth off. Initializing please wait" and never turns on

just wanted to see if any other Mehmet ran into that problem before having to take it in

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My phone is fine. The navi says "bluetooth off. Initializing please wait" and never turns on

just wanted to see if any other Mehmet ran into that problem before having to take it in

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Members*

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
Try unplugging the battery. if that doesn't work, take it to dealership. probably a broken BT module

·
Registered
26 Posts
My car is at the dealer as we speak! They keep claiming nothing is wrong. My BT is off most mornings when I return to the car. It can happen anywhere from 1-4 mornings a week, and some lunch hours too. I even took pics of the messages sayings" audio is powered off" while music is still playing. I get the initializing please wait also, sometimes for the entire 1hour commute. I had an update done 10/20 and now another during this visit to dealer. Hope to hear some good news shortly.

·
Thunder Up!
2,559 Posts
I would file a complaint then. Don't let them give it back to you and tell you it's fixed if it's not. You paid for the car to work as they intended....

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm at the dealer now. They're ordering a part. More details to come...hmmm

·
Registered
901 Posts
only trouble i have is streaming audio while running GPS. It works as I'd expect, the gps voice will come on giving direction while the music fades lower in the background. Problem i have is I'll lose the BT connection completely while doing this intermittently. Turning BT off and on on my phone fixes it. I ONLY drop the connection using phone navi w/streaming audio simultaneously. I guess I shouldn't complain, I don't do 2 things at once well either :)

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
But you paid good money for your carto do so

·
Even My Mower Is a Honda!
4,339 Posts

·
2013 Accord V6-6MT
2,573 Posts
I have the same symptoms. 2013 Accord EX-L V6.
In a year, I have only had one Bluetooth connection issue. For unknown reasons, and without any input from me, Bluetooth turned off.

I simply turned Bluetoooth on in the System Settings menu, and the problem did not reoccur.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts