Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hit a bob cat last night need a new front bumper cover anyone got any good site would like to have it with foglight holes but dont know if its available for mine 10 sedan 4cyl maybe even a nice ground effect kit any help thanks guys:banana:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
Any online Honda dealer can get it for you, like Bernardi, Mag Auto, College Hills. You can also see what the price with shipping is and try to get a local dealer to match it. If you want the fog light cutouts just order the V6 bumper. It will bolt on without issue.

·
Banned
294 Posts
hit a bob cat last night need a new front bumper cover anyone got any good site would like to have it with foglight holes but dont know if its available for mine 10 sedan 4cyl maybe even a nice ground effect kit any help thanks guys:banana:
Accord slays beast!!! literally!!! Honda car 1 Beast 0 !!! All we do is win win win, cross species!!

·
Registered
2013 Honda Accord EX-L V6 with Nav
871 Posts
Poor Bob Cat, the car can be repaired not his life. :thumbsdow. I know it wasnt your fault but it ****s.

·
Banned
294 Posts
Poor Bob Cat, the car can be repaired not his life. :thumbsdow. I know it wasnt your fault but it ****s.
if you're not vegetarian or vegan even..that sentimentality holds little water. what about all the deer, geese and hog, fish and other wildlife hunting thats 100% preventable. so I can't stand none of this whining about it's not fault buttt.. no, no buts...how about some perspective!! :dunno: don't confuse compassion or sentimentality with despondency :lmao: besides, read the title, bob cat hunting!! all's fair in love and war!! metal verses wild nature and guess whoo *woody* metal FTW!! and that's my final answer!!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Was the picture of the dead bobcat absolutely necessary? I think we kind of figured it was dead when we saw the bumper.

·
Registered
2013 Honda Accord EX-L V6 with Nav
871 Posts

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
adds credibility....

it is the internet ya know..

·
Registered
665 Posts
if you're not vegetarian or vegan even..that sentimentality holds little water. what about all the deer, geese and hog, fish and other wildlife hunting thats 100% preventable. so I can't stand none of this whining about it's not fault buttt.. no, no buts...how about some perspective!! :dunno: don't confuse compassion or sentimentality with despondency :lmao: besides, read the title, bob cat hunting!! all's fair in love and war!! metal verses wild nature and guess whoo *woody* metal FTW!! and that's my final answer!!
There's a big difference between killing an animal for food and having one die with no purpose (i.e. hunting). In this case, the bobcat died in an accident and won't serve any purpose in death (i.e. for food). That is a tragedy (not the OP's fault, however).

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
There's a big difference between killing an animal for food and having one die with no purpose (i.e. hunting). In this case, the bobcat died in an accident and won't serve any purpose in death (i.e. for food). That is a tragedy (not the OP's fault, however).
Because you can't eat animals that you hunt? At least people aren't jumping all over his case like the guy that hit the dog a few months ago.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Who wouldn't be curious to see the bobcat? They are very elusive. Looks like NY plates on the damaged Accord. I'm always trying to get a look at one of those cats here in CT. It was an accident, enough said. How is it my join date says Oct. 2010 when I joined when I bought my '08 Coupe in Oct. '08. Did trade it for a 2010 CBP v6 Sedan in Oct. 2010. Updated my profile/signature then.

·
Registered
836 Posts
where is the cat now? did u leave it on the road?

·
Registered
88 Posts
where is the cat now? did u leave it on the road?
That's what I was wondering. Hope you didn't drop it off at the taxidermist and have it mounted as a hunting trophy.
"Yeah boy's, I got this here one with a single shot from a 2008 caliber Jap weapon."
To me it was a shame to see because of their dwindiling popualtion. For their size they are tough hombres.

·
Registered
836 Posts
could you remove the picture of the dead animal please, it is disturbing.
lol

so does anyone think charlotte has a chance in the playoffs? they signed 2 great players. kwame brown and shaun livingston

1 - 20 of 33 Posts