Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm just building my 2016 Honda Accord Touring V6 on their website, and I want the Front, Rear and Side Underbody spoilers however they add upto be an extra $2,045 + Tax from the dealer (Toronto, Canada). Is there any other places that can install these spoilers on my car for cheaper without running into unnecessary issues? Also, is a Rear Wing Spoiler worth an extra $650 for you? Thanks for the responses ahead of time.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
I hate to say it but usually the accessory prices you see on the websites do not include installation YET.

$ 2,000 sounds like the Canadian price for just the parts.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
$650 for a rear wing spoiler is a ridiculous price. I would never pay that much for one of those when they can be had for $300....here in the states at least.
Yeah I know. If this was a few years ago and our dollar was very close with the USD dollar, Canadian probably still would've been more expensive for no reason at all. At the current exchange rate, 650 CAD is $486.65 USD. Is there other places I can buy spoilers from or is the dealer the only place and I can get someone else to install.

I hate to say it but usually the accessory prices you see on the websites do not include installation YET.

$ 2,000 sounds like the Canadian price for just the parts.
Jesus christ no installation in the prices!? Well $2000 CAD is $1497.76 USD. Would you pay that much for front, side and rear spoilers in the US?

Yeesh.

Go online and look up body kit packages. Or buy one piece at a time as you have the money, then when you have all of it, put it on...?

Honda Accord 4Dr Spoilers
That sounds like a good idea. I feel like I'm out of luck with these body kit packages you're talking about here in Canada. (Have no idea why everything is so expensive and not available here in Canada. There's absolutely no reason at all)

Thanks for all the responses!

·
Registered
666 Posts
Yeah I know. If this was a few years ago and our dollar was very close with the USD dollar, Canadian probably still would've been more expensive for no reason at all. At the current exchange rate, 650 CAD is $486.65 USD. Is there other places I can buy spoilers from or is the dealer the only place and I can get someone else to install.

Thanks for all the responses!
You can try bernardi honda or saccucci honda, I'm not sure if they ship to canada though. Also save yourself some money and do the installation yourself. It's pretty simple.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3liJu-jSIJI

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
It looks like just under $ 1,400 here in the US. So that pricing difference seems about normal to me. Unfortunately for Honda Canada everything they do is in much smaller volume so I'm sure everything costs them more, on top of bilingual labels.

·
Registered
52 Posts
So I'm just building my 2016 Honda Accord Touring V6 on their website, and I want the Front, Rear and Side Underbody spoilers however they add upto be an extra $2,045 + Tax from the dealer (Toronto, Canada). Is there any other places that can install these spoilers on my car for cheaper without running into unnecessary issues? Also, is a Rear Wing Spoiler worth an extra $650 for you? Thanks for the responses ahead of time.
I would imagine you've already purchased your Touring Accord. Didn't the side underbody spoilers come sandard on it?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts